Terms and conditions for the Stand a Chance to Win the coolest prices competition Singapore
1. The Stand a Chance to Win the coolest prices! competition is sponsored byTMG Singapore PTE Ltd.4 BATTERY ROAD#25-01,Bank of China Building, Singapore 049712, Commercial Register number: 200911257N, VAT number: 200911257N hereinafter referred to as TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. or the sponsor. Helpdesk: 63387005.
2. By entering this competition and by agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, you acknowledge that you have read and understood and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
4. The winner of the competition shall be determined by a skill-based knock-out round, which will take place in the first week after the competition end date. All people that subscribed to the Yamoja content subscription service within the competition period, irrespective of the fact whether or not they are still subscribed to the Yamoja content subscription service when the knock-out round takes place, will be given the opportunity to take part in the knock-out round.
The knock-out round consists of a maximum of 3 questions that are sent by sms, and answering a question incorrectly or after the deadline (where applicable) eliminates you from the round. The knock-out questions consist of 2 preliminary multiple choice questions followed by a final open question and the winner is the first participant to send in the correct answer to the last question. If no participant sends in the correct answer, the winner will be the participant who sends in the answer closest to the correct answer. If there are multiple participants who send in the correct answer within the exact same time, another open question will be send. This process will be repeated until there is 1 winner. If there is a deadline by which an answer must be received, this will be stated in the question that is sent via SMS to the participant.
The questions and answers to the knock-out round will be free. Separate mobile network provider text message/WAP/GPRS/UMTS fees or download charges may apply.
The prize is awarded within 2 months of the closing date for the promotion. Winners will be notified by a phone call to their mobile telephone number or by email. If the winner does not reply to this SMS, phone call or email within 2 (two) weeks, a reminder will be send. If the winner does not reply to this reminder within another week, the winner shall not be able to lay a claim on the prize anymore.
In case the prize consists of a travel or stay, any applicable travel or cancellation insurance, pocket money and costs for food, drinks and refreshments will be the winner's responsibility to account for this, unless stated that the prizes includes such extras. The date of departure will be set in consultation with the party that makes available the prize. In case the prize consists of a travel or stay abroad, for which a valid passport or identity card is required, it is the winner?s responsibility to possess such valid passport or identity card in absence whereof the prize will be cancelled.
In case the prize consists of tickets to concerts, festivals, films, sports-matches or the like, or any other kind of event that requires a ticket, the winner cannot claim any kind of compensation, damage, refund or whatsoever, in case of cancellation of such event .
5. The prize of the competition and value can be found in the disclaimer of the campaign offers, retail value #PRICE3 months
#. Only one price will be awarded. TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, age and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of TMG Singapore PTE Ltd.
6. The determination of the winner of this competition will be final and no extra correspondence will be taken into account or entered into the prize draw. Prizes cannot be transferred. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. in its absolute discretion.
7 Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
8. If requested the name of the winner will be publicised.
9. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. B.V., which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Service.
10. If for some reason beyond TMG Singapore PTE Ltd.'s control, it is not possible to supply the prize as advertised in the competition, TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. will supply a substitutable prize of equal or greater value. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing.
11. TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. Directors, member, partners, employees, agents and consultants to the sponsor and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition. reserves the right to exclude participants from participation to this promotion for no cause, in TMG Singapore PTE Ltd.?s sole discretion, especially in case participants do not comply with these Terms and Conditions. TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. shall not be liable in case a participant has been excluded from participation for any cause.
13. All entries become the property of the TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. All winning entries will be entered into a database and unless otherwise advised in writing by the entrant the sponsor may use the winners' names, photographs, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid. In case the winner is a person under the age of 18 years, written consent of the legal guardian is required.
15. TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. and its agencies and companies associated with this competition will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit.
16. You release and agree to keep TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. indemnified from any claim, cost, demand, tax, liability or damage suffered or incurred by TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. and/or its affiliates, its directors, employees or agents, arising out of entry into the Stand a Chance to Win the competition.
17. TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. is not responsible for any lost, late or incomprehensible entries in the competition
18. TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. reserves the right to amend, change or supplement these Terms and Conditions, or parts thereof, in its sole discretion, without prior or later notification thereof. TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. shall at all times have the right to early terminate this promotion. TMG Singapore PTE Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) in connection with any change, amendment or supplement of these Terms and Conditions or early termination of the promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. For any questions or complaints related to this competition, please contact:
TMG Singapore PTE Ltd.
4 BATTERY ROAD
Bank of China Building